Monday, January 01, 2007

New Years - 2007!

See that picture at the left? Its me! Grandpa Tansey drew that by hand. Nearly brought mami and papi to tears when they unwrapped their xmas present.

We had a great Xmas and New Years - stayed at home enjoying some wonderful food and drink. Turkey and mashed potatoes and balsamic carrots and pork roasts and grilled flatbread sandwiches and home-made soups and omelettes, etc. They ate like royalty. I enjoyed my mix of organic wet and dry kibble and mash. Hooray.

We uploaded some extra photo's to my Flickr page. As always you can find it right here. Once you get there you might consider bookmarking the page 'cause its going to be updated pretty frequently.

Well, time to watch them eat another fancy-shmancy dinner. Tonight its apparently a marinated pork with some roasted potatoes and asparagus. Hope I get SOMETHING this time (fat chance).

Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home