I'm Kasey. I'm the most handsome puppy on the planet. Sorry, but its true.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
I've uploaded some new videos. Some are pretty big and might take a while to download depending on how fast your Internet connection is. Here they are:
Monday, March 12, 2007
Its large (~45M), but there's a nice new video of me playing in the backyard with pappi.
I'm what they call a teaser: I like to run around with a toy and taunt people to try and get it from me.
Like that'll ever happen - I am WAY too elusive.
You can start your download here.
New Picasa photo album
I'm 6 months old! To celebrate we've created a NEW web album on the Picasa site.
Check this out:
Saturday, February 17, 2007
My new favorite thing in the world: an empty plastic bottle.
Makes me so happy I could piddle!
Labels: Kasey Toy
Monday, January 01, 2007
New Years - 2007!
See that picture at the left? Its me! Grandpa Tansey drew that by hand. Nearly brought mami and papi to tears when they unwrapped their xmas present.
We had a great Xmas and New Years - stayed at home enjoying some wonderful food and drink. Turkey and mashed potatoes and balsamic carrots and pork roasts and grilled flatbread sandwiches and home-made soups and omelettes, etc. They ate like royalty. I enjoyed my mix of organic wet and dry kibble and mash. Hooray.
We uploaded some extra photo's to my Flickr page. As always you can find it right here. Once you get there you might consider bookmarking the page 'cause its going to be updated pretty frequently.
Well, time to watch them eat another fancy-shmancy dinner. Tonight its apparently a marinated pork with some roasted potatoes and asparagus. Hope I get SOMETHING this time (fat chance).
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Its certainly been a busy time of year which is why I haven't posted anything lately. But have no fear, I have a special video of me with my new Christmas toy on my new bed (thanks to grammy and grampy).
Its a little big and might take a while to download. Enjoy!
Friday, December 08, 2006
Papi might be mad at me
I was left the following message by papi:
- The dishes with the paw prints are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food.
- Please note, placing a paw print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.
- The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Beating me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesn't help because I fall faster than you can run.
- I cannot buy anything bigger than a king sized bed. I am very sorry about this. Do not think I will continue sleeping on the couch to ensure your comfort. Dogs and cats can actually curl up in a ball when they sleep. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out the other end to maximize space is nothing but sarcasm.
- For the last time, there is not a secret exit from the bathroom. If by some miracle I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, meow, and try to turn the knob or get your paw under the edge and try to pull the door open. I must exit through the same door I entered.
- Also, I have been using the bathroom for years --canine or feline attendance is not required.
- The proper order is kiss me, then go smell the other dog or cat's butt. I cannot stress this enough!